New Service Request

Welcome to the Gum Springs Water Supply Corporation Community.

IN order to get new service you will need to come into the office or call for paperwork. There is also a fee due at that time.  Road bores, if needed are an extra fee. Be  sure to bring in your deed (the one filed at the court house with a document number or volume and page) plus your picture ID. Connie Castle is over New Accounts and she will be who you need to speak with. You must be here by 3:30 p.m. in order to start the paperwork. It takes roughly up to 30 minutes to complete all paperwork and sign documents. 

Office phone 903-660-3420 or Office Hours from 7:30 - 5:30 Monday - Thursday and Fridays 8:00 - 12:00

We look forward to serving your water needs.